Range Medical Officer Training
Why Take This Course
This two-day course is designed for the Range Safety Officer, Civilian Firearms Instructor, and Law Enforcement Instructor providing High Liability Training such as firearms and defensive tactics. The objective of the course is to provide realistic medical training beyond the basic first aid level. The RMO will be able to manage medical emergencies until advanced level medical care is available.
- CPR/AED Update
- Oxygen Therapy
- Advanced Airway Management
- Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Gun Shots and Penetrating Injuries
- Blunt Trauma
- Splinting and Stabilizing Fractures
- Evacuation Procedures / Drags and Carries
- Medical Equipment / Range Bags
- Practical Scenarios
Contact Trilogy Tactical for more information on Active Shooter Response Training programs.